There are several ways you can help foster children:
- Becoming a dedicated foster caregiver by providing a caring home for a vulnerable child.
- Giving some time to be a relief caregiver by giving a full-time caregiver a break by taking in children for a weekend every few months;
- Mentoring a foster child or teenager by helping them with their homework, taking them to the mosque or teaching them Quran;
- Organizing a community barbeque and invite foster children and their caregivers
- Be a volunteer driver to take children to appointments or pick up groceries
If you are interested in getting more information or join our next information session, please contact us: